Event Video Process
PRODUCTION + EDITING
Perfect For: Experts, Coaches, & Consultants
Are you looking to capture the essence of your special event and preserve the content for future use?
We specialize in event video production, starting with pre-production planning to understand your vision and goals. Our range of services caters to the unique aspects of your event, including identifying different use cases for the video material such as recaps, testimonials, and social media posts. We can also prepare compelling interview questions for attendees if required. With our expertise, we ensure that the essence of your special event is captured and preserved for future use.
When it comes to creating memorable event videos, there's no substitute for professional-grade event video production.
At Grindstone, we specialize in professional-grade event video production, capturing every key moment of your event in stunning detail. Our high-quality, engaging event videos will captivate your audience and showcase your event in the best possible light. With our expertise, we can film events of any size and accommodate your unique needs, from flawless interviews to eye-catching b-roll footage. You can trust us to deliver high-quality, professional event videos that will exceed your expectations.
Once the event is over, we’ll turn the raw footage into content you’ll be proud to share with our post-production services.
With our post-production services, we'll transform your raw footage into high-quality content you'll be proud to share. We prioritize the safety of your footage, backing it up to our secure server and the cloud. Our skilled professionals will craft your desired content, paying close attention to every detail to ensure it flows seamlessly and looks visually stunning. We'll send you a Vimeo link to the first cut, which you can easily approve or provide edits. Once finalized, we'll create different formats for social media upon request.
For The Bullet Point People
- Conduct Discovery call to understand vision
- Identify different use cases for the event material
- Prepare interview questions for attendees
- Finalize event details to ensure flawless execution
- Prepare the production set
- Conduct interviews on the go
- Film main event footage (keynote speaker)
- Film secondary B-roll footage
- Back up the footage to our server and the Cloud
- Complete first round of interview/b-roll edits
- Add licensed music from Epidemic Sound
- Add animated title cards (lower thirds) to introduce interviewee(s)
- Submit Version 1.0 for revision/approval via Vimeo link
- Receive and make suggested edits
- Deliver Final Cut via Vimeo link
- Deliver different formats for social media upon request
What our Clients are saying