PRODUCTION + EDITING
Perfect For: Experts, Coaches, & Consultants
To ensure that we deliver a podcast that exceeds your expectations, we begin with an initial Discovery call.
Start your journey to the perfect podcast with an initial Discovery call where we gain a thorough understanding of your vision and goals. We'll collect brand assets for a consistent and cohesive brand experience for your viewers and listeners, including referring you to a Brand Specialist if needed. Finally, our team of professionals will work with you to determine the right format, release schedule, and short-form deliverables.
We understand that quality is of utmost importance to our clients, which is why we take extra time to prepare our studio and remote sets on shoot day.
Quality is a top priority for us, which is why we meticulously prepare our studio and remote sets for shoot day. Our team uses advanced software to seamlessly connect with remote guests and expertly adjust audio levels for the best sound quality. We also ensure a professional look for your video podcast by paying close attention to the visual frame and capturing b-roll footage when applicable.
Once recording is finished, our team will review the long-form file to identify key moments that will make the perfect short-form clips.
After recording, we'll carefully review the long-form file to select key moments for short-form clips before enhancing your footage with top-quality audio and visual edits. We'll also add captions, licensed music, and professional metadata like ID3 tags, episode titles, and show notes. Once the first cut is ready, we'll send a Vimeo link for your approval and after that, we'll provide final cuts of the long and short-form deliverables. We'll even distribute your long-form podcast on Podcastics. With our expert services, you can relax and focus on creating engaging content for your audience
For The Bullet Point People
Pre-Production (In studio or Remote)
- Conduct initial Onboarding Call
- Understand your vision and goals for the podcast
- Collect all brand assets
- Schedule shoot dates
- Prepare the set (our studio, remote location, etc.)
- Utilize ECAMM Live for podcasts with remote guests
- Monitor visuals and audio levels to ensure high quality before post-production
- Capture b-roll if applicable
- Back up the footage to our server and the Cloud
- Review long-form file to identify key moments for short form clips
- Complete audio/visual edits for long-form and short-form content
- Create captions, licensed music, ID3 tags, episode titles, and show notes
- Submit Version 1.0 for revision/approval via Vimeo link
- Receive and make suggested edits
- Deliver Final Cut via Vimeo link
- Distribute podcast via Podcastics platform
What our Clients are saying